November 12, 2006
Newark, NJ
5:03am
It seems every journal begins with me sitting in an airport thinking forward to whatever big adventure lies in front of me. This one is unique; this one has a factor of the unknown I’m not used to. It also involves a flight from Newark to San Francisco on United Flight 91. That’s a bit too close to the flight number of the 9/11 flight and now I can’t help but look around and wonder about my fellow travelers. I know better yet still I can’t help myself. I haven’t met any of my fellow JFMFers in the gate area, but I know there are a few flying out of Newark. I look around for people seated alone, but there are too many to isolate them as the group I’ll be sharing the next 18 days with. Oh well – I’ll know soon enough.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment